Saturday 17 December 2011

The last Saturday before Christmas!

Yaaaayyyyyyy! I am so excited for Christmas! I'm like a 5 year old every year it's crazy :P My Dad has his own business so every year he throws a christmas party at a restraunt and so I went along as when it comes to food, I cannot say no... It was absolutley FREEZING though. I wore a skirt.. bad move Lisa -_-  (obviously I wore tights, I am not THAT silly) Dis is what ma face look like 2nyt ennit..
I really should go and check my phone since I've neglected it tonight, yes, I am one of those people who are addicted to their blackberrys. Do not stereotype me :P I'm so excited for tomorrow, seeing my boyfriend yippeeeeee! I have a feeling this will be the best christmas I've had for years, everything in my life is just perfect right now :) and to top it all off I'm actually going to a NYE party this year! A dress up party to be precise ;) I'm going as Lara Croft from Tomb Raider cos' I wanted to do something different :D got leg holsters with guns and everything ;) going all outtttt! Am so gonna do a post about that too yaayyyyyyyyy :D
*Phone goes off, again*
Oops.. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

  1. Omg just reading your posts has made my day, you seem really funny!
    I look forward to reading any posts in the future!

    http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh thankyou! I'm just me lol :) yesss keep checking back! Will follow you too, love your blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and just to let you know I have awarded your blog the kreativ blogger award because I think that it is brilliant and keep going because I live your posts!!!! Of you want to find out what to do with this award follow the link >>>> http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh wow thankyou!:) I'm glad you like them :D I'll do the questions :D xx

      Delete